Charming Craftsman style bungalow in a wonderful location between University Heights & North Park. The Interior has been beautifully remodeled to include an open floor-plan between the kitchen, dining area, and living room. Charming remodeled bathroom, hardwood floors throughout, gorgeous fireplace, and original built-ins. Central AC & heat. Converted garage to an office/art studio but could still function as a garage. Private backyard with artificial turf, Trex decking, and adjustable shade. Xeriscape yard.
This is a must see property! Located on the border of University Heights and North Park: easily walkable to lots of shops, cafes, and restaurants. Just 2 blocks to Sprouts Farmers Market.
The interior of this home has been meticulously renovated to include lots of the classic craftsman bungalow charm with the convince of modern appliances and an open floor plan:
- Remodeled the kitchen and living room to an open concept.
- Recessed dimmable LED lights.
- Renovated kitchen with quartz countertops, LG appliances, paneled dishwasher, floor to ceiling pantry, and open shelving. The walnut butcher block peninsula seats four.
- Updated bathroom fixtures. Vanity has large drawers with a contemporary vessel sink.
- Built-in bookcase and daybed with trundle bed and drawers for storage in a bedroom.
- Comfort of Central Air Conditioning, Forced Air Heat, and ceiling fans in bedrooms and living room.
- Converted garage to an office/studio (square footage not included in house square footage) Ample cabinets, countertop space, and a bi-fold window that opens up onto the custom backyard.
- Trex composite decking, a custom adjustable Tenshon shade, and the premium artificial turf for a low-maintenance backyard.
- Xeriscape with low-water plants and decomposed granite to the front yard.
- The front fence and gate across the driveway were added to provide additional privacy while still having the neighborhood feel.
- Electrical has been updated throughout.
- A new roof was installed in August 2020.
- Expansive crawlspace makes for excellent storage.
- Refinished original oak floors and woodwork throughout.
- Living room has the original fireplace, built-in cabinets, picture railing, and coved ceiling.
Buyer to confirm, but this lot is zoned for up to 2 properties plus possibly an additional 3rd junior ADU.
Again, this home is a must see!